The following works were presented at the The 28th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2020) main conference and workshop held online from December 8th to 13th.
12月8日からオンラインで開催された COLING 2020 および併催ワークショップにて、下記5件の発表をおこないました。
- Ryo Fujii, Masato Mita, Kaori Abe, Kazuaki Hanawa, Makoto Morishita, Jun Suzuki and Kentaro Inui
“PheMT: A Phenomenon-wise Dataset for Machine Translation Robustness on User-Generated Contents”
- Ryuto Konno, Yuichiroh Matsubayashi, Shun Kiyono, Hiroki Ouchi, Ryo Takahashi and Kentaro Inui
“An Empirical Study of Contextual Data Augmentation forJapanese Zero Anaphora Resolution”
- Takaki Otake, Sho Yokoi, Naoya Inoue, Ryo Takahashi, Tatsuki Kuribayashi and Kentaro Inui
“Modeling Event Salience in Narratives via Barthes’ Cardinal Functions”
- Takumi Gotou, Ryo Nagata, Masato Mita and Kazuaki Hanawa
“Taking the Correction Difficulty into Account in Grammatical Error Correction Evaluation”
Workshop: The Second Workshop Beyond Vision and LANguage:
inTEgrating Real-world kNowledge (LANTERN 2020)
- Diana Galvan-Sosa, Jun Suzuki, Kyosuke Nishida, Koji Matsuda and Kentaro Inui.
“Seeing the world through text: Evaluating image descriptions for commonsense reasoning in machine reading comprehension”
Last-modified: 2020-12-24 (Thu) 11:52:35 (31d)